Dahle 40614 Department Shredder
The Dahle 40614 Department Shredder provides a practical solution for accommodating the larger shredding needs of even the busiest offices - up to 12,000 sheets per day. The 40614 has a 16" feed opening to easily accommodate letter, legal, and wide computer paper.
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance
- Shreds CDs, credit cards, paper clips and staples
- List Price: $4,800
The easy-to-use Command Dial controls all of the shredder's functions including power up, reverse, and continuous run..
A Closer Look...
Known for its power and waste capacity, this Dahle Department Shredder provides a practical solution for accommodating the shredding needs of even the busiest offices. This machine can continually shred large quantities of paper for extended periods of time. Its attractive design and large waste bin make this a nice addition to any large office, copy room or communications center.
The Dahle 40614 has a 16" feed opening to easily accommodate letter, legal and wide computer paper. It has a maximum sheet capacity of 25/28 sheets at a time and features a large capacity waste bin capable of holding 45 gallons of shredded material.
Energy conservation continues to be a top priority at Dahle. Each shredder comes equipped with the revolutionary SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity. Dahle SmartPower will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
In order to provide slip free power to the cutting cylinders, a steel chain and gears connect the two components and provide maximum shredding capacity. Removing staples and paper clips are a thing of the past. Dahle shredders can easily accommodate these items without harming the machine and saving you time in the process.
Dahle's shredders are German Engineered using the latest technology and finest materials. The end result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing your Dahle shredder will provide many years of trouble free operation.
40614 Product Specs
- Feed Width: 16"
- Particle Size: 1/8" x 1 9/16" Cross Cut
- Sheet Capacity #20/#16: 25 / 28
- Security Level: P-4
- Waste Volume: 45 gal
- Waste Bag: 20726
- Dimensions: 20" x 29" x 38"