DAHLE CleanTEC® 41614 Shredder
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41614 is a German engineered department shredder with an internal fine dust filter. It features a large 45 gallon waste bin, 16" feed opening, and shreds paper to security level P-4 standards. This shredder offers numerous safety and convenience features and fits perfectly in any professional workplace.
- Dahle CleanTEC® filters up to 98% of harmful fine dust for a cleaner, healthier work environment
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- List Price: $5,400
A Closer Look...
The DAHLE CleanTEC® is the World's only shredder with a fine dust filtration system. This integrated system collects fine dust particles created around the cutting cylinders, and forces them into a specialized filter on the back of each machine. This filter permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust, and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
The easy-to-use command dial controls all of the machine's functions and notifies the user when sheet capacity is exceeded, when to replace the filter, and even when to change the shred bag.
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41614 operates using the intuitive SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. Dahle SmartPower will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
Just like any fine tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with the Dahle EvenFlow Lubricator. This automatic oiler provides slow, continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism.
41614 Product Specs
- Feed Width: 16"
- Particle Size: 1/8" x 1 9/16" Cross Cut
- Sheet Capacity #20/#16: 25 / 28
- Security Level: P-4
- Waste Volume: 45 gal
- Waste Bag: 20726
- Dimensions: 20" x 29" x 38"