Dahle 18e Vantage® Trimmer
- Cut Length: 18"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 15 sheets
- Blade Type: Guillotine
- Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
- Spring action metal blade will not fall down
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted 1/2" grid
- Preprinted ruler in inches and centimeters
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable paper guide for repetitive cuts
- Non-skid rubber feet prevents slipping
- Limited 1 year warranty
- List Price: $125
- Find Accessories
- Find Local Dealer or Online Dealer
A Closer Look...
Whether you are cutting a single sheet of paper or fifteen at a time, Dahle's Vantage® Trimmer is the perfect tool for all of your cutting needs. This traditional style paper has many unique features that offer safety and convenience while giving you the accuracy you require.
The machine ground, lever-style blade is sharp, accurate, and can remove even the tiniest sliver of paper from your work. To ensure an even cut, the trimmer's automatic clamp provides firm, even pressure to prevents paper from shifting.
For safety, the spring action handle prevents the blade from falling down unexpectedly. To protect the blade and keep fingers safe, the handle can be locked in the down position.
For durability, the sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation. It's designed to hold up to rigorous activity, day in and day out. For measuring, this base contains carefully screened guides, and an adjustable backstop – which is the easiest way to ensure accuracy during repetitive cuts.
The lightweight materials make it portable enough to take anywhere. The Dahle 18e Vantage® Trimmer is a popular choice for the school, home, and office. For assistance, contact Dahle Customer Relations at (800) 995-1379.