- Cut Lengths: 14 1/8" - 27 1/2"
- Sheet Capacity: Up to 35 sheets
- Blade Type: Lever Style
- German Engineered for precision
- Revolutionary safety guard covers the blade throughout the entire cutting process
- Innovative spring system prevents the blade from flying up or falling down unexpectedly
- Ground self sharpening blade
- Automatic clamp holds work securely
- Adjustable guide for repetitive cuts
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
- Non-skid rubber feet prevents slipping
- Find Local Dealer or Online Dealer
A Closer Look...
Dahle takes safety to a whole new level with it's line of Premium Guillotines. Designed and engineered in Germany, these trimmers feature a revolutionary safety guard that rotates around the cutting blade to ensure complete protection. This guard protects your fingers from a ground blade made of German Solingen Steel. The blade sharpens itself with each and every cut so you're guaranteed to maintain a perfectly honed edge. The automatic safety shield, along with the razor sharp blade it protects you from, makes the Dahle Premium Guillotine one of the safest, most capable trimmers ever developed. Dahle Premium Guillotines are commercial grade, high capacity paper cutters capable of trimming up to 35 sheets of paper at a time as well as mat board. The automatic paper clamp provides even pressure along the entire cutting surface and securely holds your work in place to prevent fanning.
Dahle Premium Guillotines are available in 14", 15", 21" and 27" cutting lengths and are the preferred choice among picture framers, print shops, and copy centers. For assistance, contact Dahle Customer Relations at (800) 995-1379.
- Model: 564
- Cut Length: 14 1/8"
- Capacity: 40 sheets
- Dims: 18 3/4" x 12 1/4"
- List Price: $749