CleanTEC® Paper Shredder
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41534 High Security Shredder is NSA/CSS 02-01 approved and supports the top-secret shredding needs of military and government agencies. It produces cleaner air by filtering up to 98% of harmful fine dust particles, and includes an automatic EvenFlow lubricator to ensure optimal performance.
- NSA/CSS 02-01 Approved for Top Secret Data Destruction
- Dahle CleanTEC® filters up to 98% of harmful fine dust for a cleaner, healthier work environment
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- SmartPower Energy Management reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- German engineered machine offering trouble-free operation and peace of mind
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 41534 is a high security shredder with an internal fine dust filter. It features a large 38 gallon waste bin, 12" feed opening, and shreds paper to security level P-7 standards. This shredder offers numerous safety and convenience features and is NSA approved for NSA/CSS Specification 02-01. DAHLE CleanTEC®- Breathe easy while using the world's only shredder with a fine dust filter system. This integrated system permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment. AUTOMATIC OILER- Just like any fine-tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This DAHLE CleanTEC® is equipped with an EvenFlow Lubricator which provides slow, continuous oil across the entire cutting mechanism. MILLED CYLINDERS- This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame. The result is a machine with strength, power and the ability to handle all of your data destruction needs. SMARTPOWER- This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
- Model # 41534
- Feed Width 12"
- Waste Volume 38 gal
- Security Level P-7
- Decibel Level 52 dB
- MSRP $5,500
- Warranty 2 Years