DAHLE CleanTEC® 51214 Shredder
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 51214 is a German engineered small office shredder with an internal fine dust filter. It features oil-free operation, automatic jam protection, and shreds paper to security level P-4 standards.
- Dahle CleanTEC® filters up to 98% of harmful fine dust for cleaner air
- Oil Free / Hassle-Free shredding maintains performance without maintenance
- Trident Grip jam protection reduces jams and eliminates frustration
- SmartPower reduces power consumption and saves on electrical costs
- German engineered guarantees quality and trouble-free operation
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Shreds credit cards, paper clips, & staples
- List Price: $1,450
Fine Dust Air Filtration
Captures up to 98% of fine dust particles and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
These oil free / hassle free shredders maintain peak performance without the need for oil.
A Closer Look...
The DAHLE CleanTEC® 51214 Small Office Shredder destroys confidential information while producing cleaner air. It features an internal filter system that traps up to 98% of harmful fine dust particles, oil-free, hassle-free operation, and Trident Grip jam protection to eliminate frustration. This P-4 shredder produces a 1/8" x 1 9/16" particle size and holds up to 11 gallons of shredded waste. It’s German engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation.
Breathe easy while using the world's only shredder with a fine dust filter system. This integrated system permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust, and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
Wondering when your shredder was last oiled is no longer a concern with this oil-free, hassle-free shredder. Through clever engineering, this machine maintains peak performance without the aid of oil.
The cylinder design produces three continuous points of contact with the paper. This smooth, even pull prevents the paper from becoming wedged to either side and provides unprecedented jam protection.
SmartPower Energy Management
This shredder automatically powers down after 30 minutes of inactivity. It will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
This Dahle shredder is German Engineered from over 88 years of experience. The result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing the cutting cylinders are guaranteed for life.
- Feed Width: 9.5"
- Sheet Capacity (#20/#16): 10 / 12
- Waste Volume: 11 gal.
- Particle Size: 1/8" x 1 9/16" Cross Cut
- Security Level: P-4
- Oil Free: Yes
- Decibel Level: 46 dB
- Speed: 22 f/min.
- Dimensions: 13.75" x 17" x 28"
- Warranty: Shredder-2 years / Cylinders-Lifetime