The Dahle 20392 High Capacity Shredder supports the high-volume shredding needs of busy offices and departments. It features a powerful chain driven motor, an automatic EvenFlow Lubricator, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration.
- Automatic EvenFlow Lubricator provides continuous oil across the cutting cylinders to maintain peak performance
- Precision milled cutting cylinders offer strength and reliability
- Automatic jam protection reverses motor in the event of an overfeed
- Chain driven motor for slip-free performance
- German engineered machine offering trouble-free operation and peace of mind
- Automatic On / Off and Bag Full Auto Off Convenience
- Shreds CDs, credit cards, paper clips and staples
The Dahle 20392 High Capacity Shredder supports the high-volume shredding needs of busy offices and departments. It features a powerful chain driven motor, an automatic EvenFlow Lubricator, and integrated jam protection to eliminate frustration. This P-5 shredder produces a 1/13" x 9/16" particle size and holds up to 50 gallons of shredded waste. It’s German engineered and guaranteed to provide many years of trouble-free operation. AUTOMATIC OILER- Just like any fine-tuned machine, your shredder needs to be properly oiled to run at peak performance. This shredder is equipped with an EvenFlow Lubricator which provides slow, continuous oil across the entire cutting mechanism. MILLED CYLINDERS- This shredder features solid cutting cylinders milled from a bar of German Solingen steel. They’re perfectly aligned in an all-steel frame and guaranteed for life. The result is a machine with strength, power and the ability to handle all of your data destruction needs. JAM PROTECTION- Fewer things are more frustrating than a paper jam. With automatic jam protection, this shredder prevents those annoyances. If sheet capacity is exceeded, the motor automatically stops and reverses to push the paper back out. This prevents a jam and makes it easy to re-feed fewer sheets.
- Model # 20392
- Feed Width 16"
- Waste Volume 50 gal
- Security Level P-5
- Decibel Level 60 dB
- MSRP $8,200
- Warranty 2 Years